• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
EeveelutionLover
Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know how on random web pages, your computer displays a blank white page and says it's fully loaded? That started happening on the first page of my RP True Strength. So I can't see it anymore. I should be able to see other pages when they come up, but for now, could you copy/paste or quote all the things people posted after my last post in the thread and PM it to me? (Just be sure to include their username in some way so I know who said it.)
    Just sending out a reminder to everybody about darkside. I know its the holidays, but we've just gotten on the route so I'd like to at least begin that.
    well the rule is travel. If I go from pallet to viridian I need a partner. If I go onto route 1 and return to pallet I don't need one so long as its jsut like there for a little bit then back.
    I explained all of it in Jason's post. He think's Eliot is a prick, and Kyle is not going to take this seriously. He plans to ask Tana.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom