Cresselia92
Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hard to ignore those "BW LOVERS" when the mods side with them.

I got infracted because I stated my opinion and it was solely because it was negative I got infracted for that, their B.S. excuse "Intent to annoy people" I'm pretty sure posting my opinion of a certain situation, with no expectation that anyone cares to respond to it does not imply "intent to annoy people" because who knows PEOPLE CAN FREAKING AGREE WITH ME.

Then I got infracted for a more justifiable reason, although still for a B.S. excuse of "harassing someone" um, no let's ignore how it makes no sense to harass a harasser, how about "feeding a troll" that would've made more sense.

I will post from time to time, I guess, but I want to stay as far as way as I can possibly be for posting at Serebii.
    Coll, nice to see you around here. Welcome to bulbagarden. This place seem to have more mature members to talk to, though some can be pretty arrogant and conceited acting like their opinions are "only right answer". But than again each site has that sort of people, and majority fans in here are nice and helpful. Hope you will have fun in here!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom