Blazing Charmander
Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I'm Satoshi on SPPf. I'm glad you still remember me, haha.

I have the same feelings as you regarding the anime... The way Best Wishes was handled doesn't exactly show good signs for the future of the show, for both our main protagonist and the overall continuity. For me, disrespecting Satoshi's character and de-aging him was a crime, and then disregarding the original Mewtwo character in the 16th movie was the final straw. I'm not expecting much from the XY anime.... it's just sad now that the most fun I have regarding the anime is criticizing it. :/ Episode N was *alright* I guess, but the game's story and two of the manga stories tell the tale of Plasma much better.

In regards to PokeShipping, this kind of rekindled the inner shipper in me. It might not mean anything, but it's nice that they're acknowledging Kasumi and that the voice actors for both of the characters reunited after all of these years. Now if only they can do it within the show!
    Your avatar and sig are from one of my favorite episodes. Simply awesome.

I also remember you years back from the PokeShipping thread on SPPf. Good to see you again, though you probably don't remember me.
    Yeah i know what you mean about BW. Ash being dumb down, TR shoddy writing, lack of regional villains or little to poor development Iris gets are testing patience from many people out there. Bw is step down in so many things from previous series,that its not even funny.
    Call m crazy,but i think OS were also better than BW is, at least Ash rookie stage had actual sense back than and Misty brought better chemistry than Iris does(imo anyway).

Though than again maybe that's just my bias talking because i preferred OS over AG and DP too.

Lack of references to past, older characters being basically nonexistent and continuity almost disappearing completely are bothering many people too. I still hope we will see Misty comeback, been too long and world cup would be perfect opportunity.

Sadly its not like many on bulbagarden would appreciate that today, with most people who liked character leaving long time ago. Nowadays you can only see mindset how May and Dawn are superior characters(yeah right, not in my book), and usual haters claims how "Misty was good only until Togepi came". Ridiculous because she was great in second half of Kanto, Orange Islands, chronicles and Hoenn too. Same applies to Johto especially Master Quest when water cup started, though in 3rd and 4th season she was neglected quite abit though she had her moments there too.
    On serebii and pokecommunity most people appreciate this character liking her for most of run being agreed how she was at best in first 2 seasons, 5th season and hosos, telling you how bulbagarden is place where this character gets most hate.

I once even made blog about double standards about character development in fandom8referring mainly to fans on bulbagarden).
    Ah i see, and even though i wish i get to see you more often i understand how work ad other obligations don't leave us with much time for other things we would like to do.

Im dong ok i guess, im in positive mood today all in all. Im currently looking for new job , with economy and global crisis which affected country not giving much prospect to get full time permanent job. Though even temporary job would be acceptable, giving short time solution to source of money.

In other news my brother only has one more year until he finish college and gets master degree in English and Croatian language, so everyone in family are quite happy for him.
    Can't believe how much time has passed? We became so distant from each other, and that's not way to maintain friendship. How have you been my friend?

I miss our chats.
    Is it just me, or it seems that in this days bulbagarden fandom is extremely negative? People want Ash replaced, older characters like Misty, May, Brock etc should remain forgotten never to be seen again with fandom wanting new series with completely new set up.

As saying goes, be careful what you wish for because if it happens people might regret it. I miss days when people actually cared for all characters appreciating continuity, not just being obsessed with new ones. This can be best noticed with massive lack of disinterest and flat out no you can encounter in threads about new chronicles or return of previous companions under any circumstances.
    Interesting thing is that on serebii and pokecommunity different mindset prevails.
    Yes, I love all the poison blobs:Muk, Weezing, Swalot, and Garbodor. I also like Victreebel, Fire-type starters, Electric Rodents(Raichu, Plusle&Minun, Pachirisu and Emolga) Azumarill, Ninja Bugs (Ninjask and Accelgor), Seismatoad, Noctowl, Chandelure, Gothitelle, Cryogonal, Glalie, Pseudo-Legendaries(Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp and Hydreigon) Regional Cats (Persian, Delcatty, Purugly and Liepard), Serperior, Samurott, Honchkrow, Volcarona, Throh&Sawk, Xatu, Mawile, Elemental Monkeys(Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, and Honorary Members Primeape and Ambipom), Manectric, Houndoom, Migheyena, Stoutland, Arcanine, Gardevoir, Gallade, Bisharp, Arbok, Seviper and Alakazam.
    Hey, you ninja'd me in your post on Halloween Episodes! Wanna talk about our favorite Pokémon? Reply Please!

Cordially,
    Muk-a-matic
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom