• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
3:53 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, ok. I was just wondering because of the name "esmeralda" you put in a pokémon (don´t remember who it was) :)
    Hey are you portuguese? With no offense, of course. Ohh and I´m new here so I don't know if I done things right by putting it here:p
    Already sent the request. And no problem with the aloofness. I enjoy some aloofness once in a while.
    *COUGH* Too busy to really talk much here anymore. You might have seen me logged in occasionally to see what's going on the HoS.
    Hey I was just looking at your trade list and I can get you a Leafeon Glaceon and a Machamp If you are interested check my sig for pokemon I want
    It probably doesn't, three months will be gone before you know it, and maybe if I can find a time when I'm not doing homework and I'm feeling like getting my ass kicked.
    So, only a couple of months until the season starts.
    We really ought to check the schedules this year.
    First off, not Pedobear.

Second off, dammit. Now when I go to check the picture of you, I'll end up going through every blog post again, and going through all the pictures, and damn, there I go again...
    I'm not sure if the reason I read through your entire Myspace (linked in the Myspace thread, and even though I don't use Myspace, I still enjoy looking through them) is because I'm bored, I have a strange need for information, or because I'm nosy. Probably all three.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom