• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Caite-chan
Local time
12:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry that I haven't read the latest chapters, though I did read the author's note, what happened?
    Sorry I haven't read & replied to the last couple of chapters of your fic. I've been busy with judging and other stuff. I'll read it soon!
    On another note, I do like wrestling, so it's pretty neat to see a fanfic based around it/with influences. That being said...

1: I haven't read your fic yet.
    2: I have read the Atlas.
    3: With Aiden Carlton's hometown in mind, I did a search for Badstreet in the topic. I am slightly disappointed it was not found. :p
    well all stories count as readable after all xD and besides, like I said, it's nice to have someone that writes original stories for a change.
    Well I'm sure you can do a pretty good story, you're probably going to win the newcomer award after allxD
    I can see this one hasn't had wrestling yet though xD so you were part of ff before coming here huh?
    XD I hope my review hadn't been too harsh, if you want I could help out a little bit too, and in exchange you can help me as well xD I've been trying to get a bit of a hang at writing romance lately.
    Ah, sorry about that! That's cool too! I didn't see a lot of gym leader cosplayers this year but I guess with the new release, you'll be at home :3
    I hope you can go! They have a great dealers room! For one day, I went as Megurine Luka's Just Kagome (Circle You, Circle You) and for the other two I went as Yoko from Gurren Lagann. If you were able to make it, what would you go as this year?
    Hey Caite! I saw you where at Collasal-con this year and I was just wondering if you were going next year. I was there this year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom