• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Season
Local time
7:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes! I hope they make them look really epic and don't screw them up. =x Although the new HG/SS characters looked really nice, so my expectations are semi-high.
    Hi,
    I added you to my 3DS friend list.
    My Code is: 3411-1627-7859
    Name: Sebastian or Durgo like u whant
    Many thanks
    Durgo
    That would just be so amazing. Imagine it now, Dewford in summer...Mt. Pyre in winter! Finally, Route 119 won't be so rainy!

Also, I just noticed this. Hoenn is the only region without checkpoints in between routes and cities. Isn't that odd?
    I can't wait for the day~ Can you believe that Hoenn is the only main-series region to not have a day/night cycle? It's almost insulting. I want to see my glorious alma-mater at night. Just imagine how gorgeous Sootopolis would look during the evening...

*cough*

I first played through Kanto, but since I had a tendency to lose my LeafGreen, I ended up playing Sapphire (my second Pokemon game) more. Last time I checked, I had racked up 239:45 hours playing that forsaken game~ I was a very determined child.
    Ah, that's great. I thought it would be too sudden for a welcome anyway.

I hear you're a fan of Gen III, ah?
    My section is really hard so I had to request a partner recently, but even so it's really fun Dx I wouldn't want to quit ever, plus the blue name is pretty <3 Wish Bulba had fancier colors for staff and etc but ;;
    Back in August yeah, can't believe I'm already nearing the 5th month >: And yeah I've seen you there but we've never really talked, though that's partially my fault for being shy lool. But wow you're going on quite a posting spree here :33 I wanna post more on BG, this is where my Pokemon foruming experience started so it's kinda hard to pull away. ;;
    I'm Cirno on PC~ I've seen you around a handful of times, not sure why I didn't recognize you ;~;
    You're on PC? I've been trying to figure out who you were but am doing a very bad job at it. DD:

EDIT: Oh the wonders of the about me page. You're Suicune? :33
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom