• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
1:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for not being online much lately. I see you're only an hour ahead of me. My schedule's pretty flexible so just let me know when you're usually online and I'll try to catch you then.
    Its Mii Week! (Inspired by me, and made by me)

Make a Special Mii RIGHT HERE!, make it to be your BMGf avatar, and help spread Mii Week!
    Heya Elie, I see you are patrolling the streets of the Trade Station as I speak.

I still haven't managed to ask you what I want for the Trade Day way way back... And you really have no reason to be streaming now at the moment, I think,(As there are only 3 viewers at current)

So, about the trade day prize, would I be able to pick anything off of the list you have posted? (Just telling you, you are just a little bit, say, harsh on the people, I know you don't exactly want anything, but you should just be a bit more kind, anyway, what am I to critique?

So, can I pick anything off of that list you put up on the Offering Station?
    Also, please record the full stream tomorrow. Thank you. I've sent the first recording to the editor in chief of Bulbapedia for review so we can see if we can get the pedia updated. Thank you again for all your help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom