• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I understand if you're busy but if you can spare the time, please let me know. I really could use the help.
    Ahhhh I see. That's awesome. xD
    I must confess I don't know much about katana, or swords in general, despite loving their designs. I know more about knives and stuff... but even then I don't know a lot U wU;;
    Ohhh wow ow o
    Guess the ones I saw were probably fakes. xD I do have a friend though who got a katana from Japan (imported) for his 17th or 18th, which was about £2000 or so, which looks legit.
    Ahhh x3

Awh that sucks xD I've seen Katana being sold here for like, £300 and I always imagined they wouldn't be much cheaper in Japan, guess I was right q _q;; But it's cool you got to go to Japan o wo
    Ahhh, I see. |D Nice cosplay choices. xD
    Mm, I know what Yukata and Zori were, but I've not heard of a Shinai before.
    Ahhh, ever been a cosplayer? |D
    I go every May and October, never skipped one since I start. It's like, the only con I can get to ahah;;
    Say, did you get my PMs? You don't have to reply right now but your opinions would be much appreciated if you could do so when you can.
    I see now xD

So can you give it a read :)

also have you watched any new anime?
    Yep, I've cosplayed Hazama several times x3 and Kazuma from the BlazBlue Phase Shift novels.
    Ahhhh I see~ |D awesome. I'm part of a circle of friends who're all just massive Hazama fangirls (I even own a forum based around him... xD; ).
    Just wanted to tell you since you helped me out before :)

Congrats, you gonna party or did you do that already.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom