• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
GreatLiver
Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be back to Iteru again next will be easier xD Thanks! How was your study in Tanzania?
    Haha tell me about it, serebii is full of immature users which resort to personal insults and bashing. Sometimes i feel sorry for mods who have to deal with such mess. Granted bulbagarden isn't perfect either but i noticed people in here are kinda more civilized.

p.s. So excited about 6th generation? Funny thing is that this show became so predictable that you can already tell whats gonna happen. Iris will leave as usual, Ash will go to new gen with Pikavhu and Cilan can go either way. Hmm his fate is right now the only one which isn't still certain.

And as usual past characters wont be seen in meantime being left abandoned and unfinished. Sad but it seems we wont see Misty, May etc anytime soon, if ever.
    Hi, i know this may seem random and all. But do you have by any chance account on serebii or pokecommunity. I could sworn i saw you once there, but i could be easily mistaken.
    Good choice! They can keep their crazy expectations, we have depressed fish. Let 'em have their fun though, this is the most exciting thing to happen here in years. The HoennButthurtTrain, on the other hand...
    You've recently bee to Tanzania? I went there almost 5 years ago as well. How did you like it and if I may ask, what were you doing there? It isn't a very usual location for a vacation I think. ^^

EDIT: Just saw you went there to study. By any chance have you been to the Makumira University?
    The second season is sooooooooo good in my opinion. Hunters mainly does consist of okay to boring fillers as a different head writer took over the project but there are a few good episodes or ones that actually have a main plot.
    Words of warning: The first 10 episodes are unbearably boring.
    Then episodes 11 - 54 are amazing.
    Then 54 - 79 has a few gems but mostly really bad xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom