• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
1:09 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. I saw that you posted in the URPG Story section about a story. While I don encourage you to read the stories, and even write your own, I would ask that you refrain from posting in other peoples' stories. It is against URPG rules to do so unless that author specifically asks for it. Which is why I deleted your post. If you would like to get into stories I'll be more than happy to help, just drop me a message anytime.

~ATF
    Hello, and welcome to BMGƒ! Lovely profile you have here. ^^

Just as a heads up though, signatures should only be 600px wide by 160px high. Everything should fit in this area:
    Almost forgot to say this. >.<
    But thank you very much for the friend request. I'm Erin. ^^
    D
    Your welcome! Wanna check out my friend's birthday party?

Also, Bellossom and Arbok are a cool account theme ^-^

I wonder what your favorite non-pokemon games are too.
    D
    Hi! Wanna be friends?
    :3 ^-^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom