• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it because your connection isn't that good around this time? Sicne we have been trading around this time for a few times alreayd..

Ah. It's okay.. I appreciate your help a lot. :)
    Hmm.. I can't really help you with anything here.. I don't mind waiting, but if this bothers you maybe we can just cancel off the trade?
    Nah, it's okay. I mean I replied you late as well. Lol.. I am there already. If you don't see me there means there's a problem between us.. If so please do tell me..
    I hope I am not disturbing you.. (x.x ) I am still online anyway.. Meet you in the club then.
    What you mean"still nothing"? Can't even connect to wifi? If you happened to change cartridge on another DS , there's possibility your fc changes.. So if that happens tell me kay.
    Nah. I doubt it's your problem.. Sometimes it's hard to get two games connected via wifi.. (x.x ) At least from mya experience since DP..

Anyway, I'm inside the club already..
    Hey, wanna trade now? :)

Edit: Just noticed you vm me.. Either way, I can trade anytime from now..
    Yay, all done. I'm glad it worked out OK because my internet connection is TERRIBLE at the moment. Take good care of Matt, won't you? I'll take good care of Kips. :)
    There ya go, one Bulbasaur. It has a few good moves under its belt from when I bred it, so enjoy. Thanks for the Blue Shard.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom