V
Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think it just my austim that makes me think people are being rude sometimes.
    I understood that. I just said you can take the timeline picture to use on your own profile.
    Hello, sorry for my late reply. I always leave my account online even I'm away, sorry if I didn't answer that fast:) I just got home. I have school today and I felt asleep yesterday that I couldn't reply.. sorry XD
    I have tried enchanted.(He had a version of Taylor's). I started the chorus thoughXD

You can find piano sheet music in the net. There are some simple ones that you can easily play with.
    Sige ah! Salamat sa time:)

Thanks for the time chatting. I guess I got to go for awhile and review some math lessons. *yawns* even I felt sleepy.

Good night!
    Sadly no. Never got a chance to watch any concert of favorite singers to perform.

Oh.. I see.. I used to play anime opening and endings in piano versions. Oh did you know the piece Allen of D-gray man played? I have tried playing it sadly, the piano keys weren't .. uh.. hindi masyadong tumutunog..:(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom