EeveelutionLover
Local time
2:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i already edited it to remove the "normal-type kingdom" part. It wasn't anything big, I just thought that that was the direction you were going and I tried to play ahead.
    ...Hilbert is male... Since when are there girls named Hilbert anyway... XD
    But I get how you'd make the mistake (I've actually made it before), seeing as his avatar is almost always a girl. You've always got to check for the Latias/Latios/Porygon/Ditto under their username and avatar to the left of their posts.

Ah, I see that you joined! I hope you enjoy the RP.
    All of 'em eeveelutions~ XD
    I am a lone pokémon trainer, exploring the world to help others, I have many friends, and I have no friends, that is the way of Shadow.

Little quote from my book there. Sure i'd like to be your friend :)
    K... and, regarding the plot, everyone's in Goldenrod City currently (or, rather, everyone who is actually being used by the players, and I need to wait for Polkadot Jolteon to finish a narration from my character of how he got there), fighting against executives for the Project, enemy Merges who are artificial mostly, and other scientists as they try to escape back to Kanto by the Magnet Train...
    Yes; I am. It's a great RP. I thought of other characters to use than my main one, but I probably will just keep myself from using them until after maybe 3-4 weeks. You might enjoy it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom