C
Local time
5:45 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ouch, sounds a little boring, but it could be interesting to compare radical forms of government ^^
    That's good :D mine are going very well so far! I really like most of them, except for Agricultural Economics which I think is boring :p
    I went back on the 19th, it was a long break haha xD but it's good to be back. And that's good! I'm glad you got rest and everything ^^ I hope your classes are going well so far :)
    I'd guessed so haha. I'm doing alright, I'm back at school and everything. I hope your break was relaxing :)
    Why thank you very much! :3 Feels good to be appreciated for my long and crazy rants about the anime~ I'll be sure to keep delivering whenever I can in that department.
    Exactly :D travel is a great thing. We only have one life so we should explore as much of the world as we can during that time.
    Aww :/ well you should get some friends and travel around a little but, it's fun :) my family isn't very adventurous but we do travel a bit I guess :p
    Oh wow, well yeah you really should :) it's really fun. And I love hiking and camping in the mountains :D well here in Virginia at least, I haven't been to Western Carolina that much.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom