• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can handle complex theory, but by god, I don't want anymore math.

And yeah. We should. But we'd have to go through the mod peoples to get a social group. *glares at mods*
    XD Yeah, I've figured out that biology is probably my best bet as it involves like 0 math. Which is what I'm aiming for. Have I mentioned my complete and utter disgust with math?
    XD Stupid forum software. *kicks Bulba*

Eh, the emotional breakdown wasn't that bad. I just freaked out about astronomy and how I was gonna fail, and not have financial aid, and then not be able to go to college, and then not succeed in life, and die. I'm switching because I just worry about the money too much. I mean, if I go instate, they practically pay me to go to school. And I'll be near my friends. Like after I started college, my social life because horrible. I used to go out on weekends and whatnot, but since I'm like 100 miles away, that's hard since no one is willing to come up here and I only come down for long weekends and holidays (which are admittedly more common in spring semester).
    Depressingly normal. I decided to go back instate this coming year, so I think it'll be better. I'll still live off by myself, in our camper at a campground near the college I'm going to. Other than that, life is normally. The new semester started without too much fanfare (other than me having a small emotional breakdown)! Lol~ :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom