L
Local time
4:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can handle complex theory, but by god, I don't want anymore math.

And yeah. We should. But we'd have to go through the mod peoples to get a social group. *glares at mods*
    XD Yeah, I've figured out that biology is probably my best bet as it involves like 0 math. Which is what I'm aiming for. Have I mentioned my complete and utter disgust with math?
    XD Stupid forum software. *kicks Bulba*

Eh, the emotional breakdown wasn't that bad. I just freaked out about astronomy and how I was gonna fail, and not have financial aid, and then not be able to go to college, and then not succeed in life, and die. I'm switching because I just worry about the money too much. I mean, if I go instate, they practically pay me to go to school. And I'll be near my friends. Like after I started college, my social life because horrible. I used to go out on weekends and whatnot, but since I'm like 100 miles away, that's hard since no one is willing to come up here and I only come down for long weekends and holidays (which are admittedly more common in spring semester).
    Depressingly normal. I decided to go back instate this coming year, so I think it'll be better. I'll still live off by myself, in our camper at a campground near the college I'm going to. Other than that, life is normally. The new semester started without too much fanfare (other than me having a small emotional breakdown)! Lol~ :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom