J
Local time
8:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure, just give me like a half hour to an hour then I'll be ready. For future reference; you don't have to ask, just tell me what you want me to do.
    Also, you wanna let me hold on to the shiny combee and pelipper i gave you, i accidently traded them without cloning them first. I'll give them back once they're cloned.
    OK, derp. For some reason I thought you had SS. I'm trading with a few people right now. But, if you're around after that I got some more things to give than I had before I messaged you earlier. I'll let you know how many Pokémon to go grab for trade.
    You can get me a Latias in your HG. I need an enigma stone to get it in my friends SS. But he can readily get a Latios like you can a Latias in your game. So if you could get that for me that would be awesome.
    Hey, I just found out that you can't get spiky eared Pichu on Diamond and Pearl. Its exclusive to only HG/SS. So even if I did find you one it would turn into just a regular Pichu. If I do end up finding you one, I'll tell the person to get in contact with you instead. But, you really should go sign up to the neoseeker Pokémon forum. I've gotten a lot more trading done there than here.
    Pok

But, I got some surprises for you if you feel like trading in about 5-10. Get 2 pack rats.
    I got more surprises for you. I probably won't be able to trade tonight tho.

In the mean time you should go get 19 pack rats, maybe more. I'll let you know when I figure it out.
    Nope, the person logged off. Not sure if they still plan on trading with me any more. I'm gonna wait a little bit and see if they come back. If not I'll go clone a few new things I got for you and trade with ya.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom