• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
J
Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure, just give me like a half hour to an hour then I'll be ready. For future reference; you don't have to ask, just tell me what you want me to do.
    Also, you wanna let me hold on to the shiny combee and pelipper i gave you, i accidently traded them without cloning them first. I'll give them back once they're cloned.
    OK, derp. For some reason I thought you had SS. I'm trading with a few people right now. But, if you're around after that I got some more things to give than I had before I messaged you earlier. I'll let you know how many Pokémon to go grab for trade.
    You can get me a Latias in your HG. I need an enigma stone to get it in my friends SS. But he can readily get a Latios like you can a Latias in your game. So if you could get that for me that would be awesome.
    Hey, I just found out that you can't get spiky eared Pichu on Diamond and Pearl. Its exclusive to only HG/SS. So even if I did find you one it would turn into just a regular Pichu. If I do end up finding you one, I'll tell the person to get in contact with you instead. But, you really should go sign up to the neoseeker Pokémon forum. I've gotten a lot more trading done there than here.
    Pok

But, I got some surprises for you if you feel like trading in about 5-10. Get 2 pack rats.
    I got more surprises for you. I probably won't be able to trade tonight tho.

In the mean time you should go get 19 pack rats, maybe more. I'll let you know when I figure it out.
    Nope, the person logged off. Not sure if they still plan on trading with me any more. I'm gonna wait a little bit and see if they come back. If not I'll go clone a few new things I got for you and trade with ya.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom