• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
PokéVision
Local time
7:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeeeeah sometimes I'll be looking on people's blogs and reblog/like like half of the stuff I manage to go through, HOPE YOU DON'T MIND. AND IF YOU DO, DON'T POST SUCH GOOD STUFF.
    He has a line for a nose. Hope he doesn't need glasses.
    That is one hell of a long episode. Like LotR extended cut long.
    aw but i like ash :( Though it would be awesome if the anime wasn't just a 24min commercial and the characters had more growth and aged. BUT I guess that's what PokéSpe and the other various mangas are for. And Colosseum and Conquest, those games are the shit.
    the hell is that? link pls
    THEY SEE US TUM-BAH-LIN'
    THEY HATE-TIN' B/
    I'm thinking Normal too, on account of the color. (Because Jigglypuff and Clefairy and Deerling and Chansey all being pink must mean something.)
    Lolwut? No I didn't see that. Was it on tumblr?
    And now I'm following you. So we're like tumblin' after each other in a circle or something. :spin:
    FUCK YEAH!
    You see that new Eeveelution? Looks like a Normal-type to me. But we'll see.
    SINCE YOU'RE TALKING TO ME I'D SAY YOU'RE DOING GOOD SO FAR! UNLESS SOMETHING DRASTIC HAPPENED BETWEEN THE TIME YOU SENT THAT VM AND NOW.
    R U OKAY CONNER?!
    You tumble? What's your blog? Here's mine, if you want it: A Wonderful Phrase
    It's mostly pics of Pokémon and Silent Hill as of late though.
    Been alright, fuckin' freezing here. D: You?
    FUUUUUU- I STILL NEED TO SEE THAT.
    AND HOBBIT IS GONNA BE THREE PARTS HOLY CRAP!
    Still need to see the first SH movie, lol. In the time since we last chatted I managed to play SH2, SH3 and SH: Downpour. :D
    RE6 looks pretty neat too, better than RE5.
    XDDD
    Those poor girls.
    Hash browns do not need teeth. :U
    It would always freeze up on me whenever I would try to use it or more than 10 minutes.
    LIKE UR ONE 2 TALK WIT UR DUCK BKGD.
    FFFFFFFF- that sucks dude. Those things are a pain in the ass to find. Or maybe I just suck at finding them. :/
    You like? I thought it sucked.
    Wut u need a domo for? Those things look like little hash browns with teeth, I don't need my food trying to eat me. :B
    Yayz for no longer needing WMM! ...aww I made myself feel bad because I still have to use that piece of shit if I want to do anything like that. :'(
    It is ready to evolve into the pink snake with the questionable hairdo~ :rs141: That way it won't be all emo over you making it fat.
    I'm goooood, I tested out of my Spanish class. No more 9am class w00t w00t!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom