Kakuna Matata
Local time
12:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Only like 100 mons to go now. If only I can find my Platinum.

You hate coffee?

Thanks. It was this I was also thinking of when I did buns too, cause obviously this one is rump.
    I was making it as a joke, but the timing turned out to be impeccable xD The background is Minnesota.

A perfect comparison also I nominate you to be Crowley. Though unleashing all of Purgatory upon Bulbagarden may be a bit much :U

Omg xD the second one is hilarious. I've actually been meaning to play Silent Hill, but no money + me being a wuss = nope.jpg
    Well, it's okay. I keep catching mons. Today I caught the last beast I need, Lugia, and Kyorge, and sent them to W2. As well as Ho-Oh, the legendary birds, and well that's it atm.

Exactly. I'm built for coffee endurance.

Thanks. This one, as well as my last buns one, are to give people a few good laughs, and cheer them up if needed.
    You're welcome!

Also it seems I made Min a banner at like the perfect time, lol. We should be partners-in-crime and do stuff like this more often xD

And what is that in your avatar? o.o
    No problem, gorgeous :p

I think if you were pyramid head and raped other monsters, I don't think many would complain because you're such a lovely lass. I mean, the creatures might seek a psychiatrist's help after, but I don't think they'd call for your execution.

When I should be doing maths, I do jazz, man. I do avant garde maths xD
    There you go, hope you like the avatar, banner, and usertitle xD
    Did you plan with Light Bringer for this XD
    dang girl YOU REBLOGGED/LIKED A LOT OF STUFF, LOOK AT YOU GO<3
    AND LOOK. LOL
    Oh and da fuq? Episode N is ending in April...OKAY
    And I want more info, WE'VE WAITED. AND WE GET LITTLE TIDBITS.
    Well, they're pretty decent I guess, I mean MEWTWO. DFSFSKJFELDS;
    I just.I JUST.
    I want a new trailer for the next movie and I want new Pokemon and I want more d33tz on the games and anime.
    I want Ash gone.
    You do indeed, and all are marvellous for what they contain.

Well it's not entirely Nintendo's fault, but a bit. The Wii's output resolution is very low, so even when upscaled by the WiiU, it still looks like trash and is all jagged and horrible when displayed on an HDTV. Wii games look fantastic on a CRT though. I'm up to the bit where I'm searching for the ghost ship with the little robot guy, and I just got the map from his house.

Well without a deadline I may well end up dead before the line is crossed. We'll have to wait and see. I did make a bit more progress on ZombiU which is good, however lending me your energy is definitely the right plan. Apparently Pandora's Tower isn't that great. In fact, of the three, only Xenoblade is really any good.

What are your current goals?
    Nah, it's like 5 minutes or so, but that's a long way for some Pokemon I just need for 5 seconds.
    Just give me their address, and that'll be solved.

Sounds like a pretty eventful week. Hey if you wanna, sure. I told you it was your call. It was just to teach you a good lesson, as to why you don't bet. And why you don't try to pick a fight you can't win. Cause the other suggestion was gonna be a coffee drinking contest.
    I've replaced my bloo with Pepsi a long time ago :p Ok, ok, you can be a Pyramid Head.. But you have to dress up like a nice one, don't want no scary mods hanging around.

Your the first person to tell me taht I've passed maths! *hugs*
    No, you need to figure out how to get to that other side of the fence, that has some grass in it. And run around till a patch of grass shakes.

Crackers aren't worth your love, me is disappoint D:<

Add frog to that equation. He's currently a frog. totes not my fault!

Oh lol xD
    It really suits the penalty, haha. come on, you need to renew those old tissues once in a while, this is among the least painful methods to let it happen!
    Lol I was mainly thinking of Tweety cause the non gender specific name, and the girly lashes is so misleading. xD

A toast then? :p

Oh we did. And everyone's fine. :) My dad's just a workaholic who can't stand being home. So when he's home he has nothing to do but eat. xD

No biggie at all. Plus they look badass no? x)
    Ohh.....me neither tbh, I just remember Gogeta, and Gotenks. xD But will say the Avi is adorable.
    but are you good enough to catch all 151 of my strategies for psychology? Then I'll increase it to 250 or so. :p

NEVER! IT NEEDS LOVE FROM YOU US PEOPLE ;w;

The previous one? That bad Zenax boy spilled paint all over it. It was a lovely blue tablecloth too. Guess it serves me right for putting a curse on him turning him into a cat. ><
    ^ he looked like this while the curse lasted.

What other two? :p yes, pretty soon it'll hurt your liver too >:3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom