• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
3:29 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a few accounts on it but barely use it. My first account joined in 2008 and the other 2 I have 2009. Ever played ZOMG?
    yeah. If you say it twice then it becomes odd. (well thats what I think)

Youre not bad at responding.
    I used to be here 2 years ago but I had bad reputation and lost the email after I left so came back on this account and made a fresh start.
    Mudkip is definitely cute but the meme kind of killed it for me haha D: And yess, Treecko's line is definitely best! What other starters do you like?
    I totally agree, he's the best Hoenn starter by far. I don't really like Combusken or Blaziken and Mudkip's like is meh... ;_;
    Yeeess good topic *~* How long have you liked Treecko? I love Sceptile omg, Leaf Blade is the best grass move next to Leaf Storm~
    Hey, TheMissingno. and I have taken it upon ourselves to migrate some of our threads in the Madonna Free Zone to Ent Inc, as a response to possible shutdown, so we could use your help to populate these threads with posts. We currently have posted the Rate Your Band topic and we'd love to have you in there and other threads we may remake for the general population.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom