G
Local time
10:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• c: same here.
    Just not our week at all ;U

aw, thank you ^_^

btw you should get a tumblr if you haven't one already. also you need to get a twitter again. we need a form of contact outside of here/skype since you're never on :B
    it touches my heart to know you care enough to check up on me~ <3
    Yai, there's just a lot of explosions going on this week.. it's horrible! D;
    First Boston, now this >__<

Well it's within a day's drive, so it's not exactly "nowhere near me" but still, if I can help,
    I want to do as much as what's within my power to.
    yai, I'm fine! ;o (just heard about it a few hours ago myself)
    Waco is like 200 miles away from my city, so I'm not affected for the most part,
    though I'm going to bring it up to my mom today about maybe going down the the local hospital and donating blood.
    Nah, never heard of homestuck... What's it about?
    Pretty good! :D I've got a bunch of awesome things lined up for this summer. *o*
    ....w-whoa! Oh my god, you changed your name! :O hiyaaaa! Yeah, I'm sorry about the Skype thing, I've been having irritating problems with it recently. -___- but yeah it's okay now! Sheesh I haven't talked to you in forever! How's life?
    Me too.
    It might not effect it at all, we shall see. At this point, I can totally see Karkat and Meenah RedRoming anyway.
    Yeah, the fact that y9u have 9ne isn't a pr96lem at all. It's just wh9.
    May6e y9u sh9uldn't tell him.
    Well, I'm n9t sure what I feel a69ut that, 6ut I'm n9t g9ing t9 try t9 6utt int9 s9mething that isn't my 6usiness.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom