LadySasaki
Local time
5:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Right on :b ! Fire is up there in my type preferences, but my favorite's psychic. Dark and ghost are cool, too.

Oh :D ! That sounds much better XD . I can't believe I didn't know that. Cool. Thanks!
    Awesome! I've always thought Cyndaquil was really cute, too.

Yeah, it's annoying. I just ask my friends if I can play their games when I hang out with them :p . It's my rare chance ta play stuff like Pokemon, or Mario Kart. I like going ta arcades, too! They're really cool.

Smash... is that the musical-drama?
    Well the game takes a bit of time to start up(about 30 mins)before things really get going

----------
    the next dvd doesn't come out till April
    ----------
    Then you are lucky us Aussies have to wait till May for our next one
    It's so amazing! I have 7 different Slender games. I'm a serious 'fraidy cat sometimes, like while watching ZeXal. I'm terrified of a certain character in episode 20. Nope, I fail at games unless I practice all the time :p .

Yeah, I'm really impatient. Me too. I'm really curious. I can't afford video games, but it's alright cause I enjoy indie horror games like Slender much better. I'd probably pick Fennekin if I could, though, since I like fire Pokemon. Which starter are you gonna pick?
    Oh! I haven't seen much of the show, but I do think that she gets stronger and smarter after she realized what Joffery did to her. I really just named my Vulpix Sansa because its appearance makes me think of her, but now that I think about it Ninetales becomes a lot stronger after evolving, so I guess it does fit her. :)
    Who is your favorite GoT character, also do you read the books?
    YEAH!!!! No one deserves ta be in more movies more than it! I know! It's the boss of the bosses :D ! Oh, I mainly watch the subs that are online. Wow, that's surprisingly late. That's good, waiting sucks :p . Eh, well I worship it, but most people don't seem ta enjoy it. It doesn't make a very good impression on many, but once ya watch a while into it, I think it gets really good. ZeXal's my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh!. Have you ever played Slender: The Eight Pages?
    Yeah, I usually get some off my friend at school. XD But thanks for the address. ;3

Mhmm, I don't understand the whole cross-breed relationship thing. :I
    Yeah, I usually get some off my friend at school. XD But thanks for the address. ;3

Mhmm, I don't understand the whole cross-breed relationship thing. :I
    Yes I would be willing to trade a Deoxys with you. I already have DW female of Vulpix, Shroomish and Poliwag. Can you offer any other event Pokémon to trade?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom