L
Local time
7:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, ok. I was just wondering because of the name "esmeralda" you put in a pokémon (don´t remember who it was) :)
    Hey are you portuguese? With no offense, of course. Ohh and I´m new here so I don't know if I done things right by putting it here:p
    Already sent the request. And no problem with the aloofness. I enjoy some aloofness once in a while.
    *COUGH* Too busy to really talk much here anymore. You might have seen me logged in occasionally to see what's going on the HoS.
    Hey I was just looking at your trade list and I can get you a Leafeon Glaceon and a Machamp If you are interested check my sig for pokemon I want
    It probably doesn't, three months will be gone before you know it, and maybe if I can find a time when I'm not doing homework and I'm feeling like getting my ass kicked.
    So, only a couple of months until the season starts.
    We really ought to check the schedules this year.
    First off, not Pedobear.

Second off, dammit. Now when I go to check the picture of you, I'll end up going through every blog post again, and going through all the pictures, and damn, there I go again...
    I'm not sure if the reason I read through your entire Myspace (linked in the Myspace thread, and even though I don't use Myspace, I still enjoy looking through them) is because I'm bored, I have a strange need for information, or because I'm nosy. Probably all three.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom