• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, I see! ^u^ And the FatherlyShipping group? (I think that's the only group I've ever made.) I deleted it. *shame* I don't frequent da anymore :/ And I thought it would be better for another person to run the group too. I was really immature and young (Well I'm still young I guess, hehe) back then. :p
    Oh, hiya! I'm sorry I never responded to you, I just kind of disappeared. So, how are you? (Wow this must be awkward. Oh! A notification! Huh? Her? I thought she died)
    Yeah I know :D
    Sorry for the really late reply, this site doesn't work on my dsi :/
    Yeah just finished watching the latest episode.
    Got a pic that could possibly be N's Castle :D
    agreed, the ending was beautiful. it was really bittersweet (Homura crying over Madoka is so heartbreaking gahh ;__;) but as a whole it was just a really good ending and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. and yeah, I really liked how people like Anne Frank were magical girls, that was just a really interesting touch.

I probably will watch it at some point; problem is I have such a big list of anime I want to watch and I never get around to it XD but Evangelion will go on the list, because it does sound really good.

yeah contract or not seeing that movie is definitely a must. the closest showing for me was in New York City (I'm like 40 minutes away) but I never got a chance to go in and see it and I'm so mad at myself because of it XD but yeah they are making a third one and it sounds like it's going to be amazing, since it's supposed to take place after the anime, it's not just a retelling of it. hopefully we'll be able to see that one!
    gahhh I know. I thought it would be more like Sailor Moon D:
    but yeah, it was really great the way it was, I probably wouldn't have liked it as much if it were more innocent. (I've never watched Evangelion; I've been meaning to check it out though. it looks like it would go really well with Madoka!)

;___; *hugs back* yes please idk if making a contract would be worth it but I want to see that movie damn it
    yeahhh I thought it was gonna be this cute little show about magical girls and their animal-ish companion hahaha nope ;___;

ahhhhh that sucks D: I wanted to see the movie but I never got a chance so I feel your pain
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom