• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
3:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh man, Grimsley as a father figure. I'd LOVE to see that, since dude seems like a total grifter.

The tame deino makes me wonder about his personality. I'd def read it for sure.

Idk if I ever get around to it, I'd write out the nuzlocke I just had. A boy traverses Unova with Musashi the oshawott, gaining friends and rivals. Please tell me that you have a wrestling Drayden in your story, like suplexing a Haxorus
    Yeah she is, homegirl is quite the bruiser. Hits first, asks questions later, and even when she gets tagged she's laughing it off

took a surprise ice beam and then thunderbolted the attacker to oblivion. Blaziken is REAL dope too, esp for me since I never played any of the 3rd gen games, and used Infernape in a borrowed copy of platinum, but man this Blaziken is siiiiiick too, like her attack stat is nuts. Smashes through walls on the regular with reckless abandon!
    hopefully that time flies by for you and before you know it BAM no pain

I am rewarded with a laugh, thankyew.

So, I finally got a typhlosion in fifth gen, and that Dratini you got me has become a powerhouse. I raised her alongside a chimchar, that scizor we traded and a blaziken from Celeste named Fire Foot

They're all battle hardened now, at various levels
    Ow, yikes. I haven't had anything like THAT happen, the closest being this time I got stabbed by a pencil in the bathroom

It was dark and the lights were not working.

Yes I stand by the joke and learn from it's badness. A wise man sees failure as progress
    Thanks!!

Sorry about that - I hadn't been able to get on my game that often. When will be the best time for you? (your time in your timezone)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom