K
Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, it's Pokemon, of course. XD I actually just got into Naruto recently because I never really got to watch it when it was on Toonami. And, well, you know, Naruto is just one of those animes you just have to watch~ Now I'm totally obsessed! XD
    In Naruto? Yes, he also voices Kotetsu (which I just found out and noticed myself, lol). You know, he's one of those two ninja that watches the gate and carries around Grandma Tsunade's stuff? The one with the bandage thing covering his nose.
    Rock Lee is just great. He gets drunk and is awesome, he opens Inner Gates and is awesome. He's probably the fastest character in the show and he beat Sasuke! Liam O' Brian voices Gaara in English.
    It's okay, anyone can love Gaara and his awesomeness~ I actually hated Gaara for a long time because Rock Lee is my 2nd favorite character. But then he comes back all cool and I LOVE his English voice! (Specifying in English because everyone thinks that no one watches the English version).
    Yeah, but if Hoenn was remade, it probably wouldve been on the DS. Nintendo may not have even allowed that to happen, they wanted GF to support the 3DS and they always start with a new generation. RSE remakes could still happen. Think about Hoenn in 3D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom