• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
SnorlaxMonster
Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Apologies if this isn't the proper way to go about this, but I wanted to make a suggestion for the Bulbanews forum.

As it stands now, for each article there is a super large image at the very top. Example:
    HNDo2NC.png
    I feel that these images distract from the article because of how much space they take up; I have to scroll down quite a bit just to get to the actual text. I guess my suggestion would be to shrink down these images so that they aren't so large. Thanks.
    SnorlaxMonster
    SnorlaxMonster
    Yeah, I agree that's not good. It should have been fixed (although it may have been after you left your comment -- I hadn't seen it until now). If it is still happening for you, what skin are you using?
    Hi how are you today
    im doing well
    whats new in your life
    who your favirte pokemon and who is your favirte of Ash pokemon
    Mine favorite pokemon is Blastoise and Ash pokemon i love the most is Greniniga
    How were you able to avoid Twitter jail during the marathon? Or is that not a thing anymore? Hahaha.
    SnorlaxMonster
    SnorlaxMonster
    I don't know what you mean by Twitter jail.
    EvilChameleon
    EvilChameleon
    You get put in Twitter jail if you tweet too much during a certain timeframe. Or at least, you used to. I'm not complaining, by the way, as I was asleep when you were tweeting, I just woke up to 700+ notifications in my app instead of the usual 300 or so and thought more news was announced, haha.
    SnorlaxMonster
    SnorlaxMonster
    Haha, sorry about that. You can mute the hashtag #TwitchWatchesPokemon if you want. It's over now though.
    Hey, do you know which page on Bulbapedia has the information where it shows the best defensive type combination? IIRC it's done by adding 1 for a resisted hit and subtracting 1 for a super effective. I can't seem to find the page it's on, but I know I came across it at one point before. (I could work out each type myself but I'm too lazy lol)
    SnorlaxMonster
    SnorlaxMonster
    Sorry, I don't know of any such piece of trivia.
    Zeb
    Zeb
    Hmm I could swear it was on Bulbapedia, but maybe it wasn't then. Thanks anyway.
    Sorry to hear that.

If you change your mind about providing an opinion, then I should say that I don't have much expectations on what your opinion should be like. The least you could do is to focus on what you find appealing about the Snorlax family (should be simple, right?).
    I am currently progressing with my Normal-type reviews, and one component that I added is quotes from other people about Normal-type families. Could you please provide your opinion on the Snorlax family? It should be preferably 3 to 4 sentences.
    Hey there, you still need Carbink right? Because I finally got around to adding your FC. ^^;
    Hello :)

You might not know me well but this rather interesting piece you are sure to enjoy

Get an Extremely Rare Shiny Dialga, Shiny Palkia, and Shiny Giratina
    I have Skype and Twitter accounts but I use my Twitter account much more than my Skype account. I receive emails from Twitter if I get a direct message and I check my notifications on Twitter nearly every day. My iPhone also makes a sound when I get a new email so I often read my emails a soon as I get them and it gives notifications from my Twitter account on the lock screen. I think contacting by direct messages or tweets on Twitter will be easier than using Skype. My Twitter account is @Water_Max and I've just started to follow your account @SnorlaxMonster.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom