• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
8:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey sorry was offline for a bit, im on now, if you are we can make this happen :) i'll be on all night so just message me if you are available :D!!!
    I've been looking for my Platinum game for the last hour, but I can't find it x.x I can only find my Diamond game, so I checked it for eggs but I had none Dx I'll keep looking for it tomorrow, hopefully I'll find it and then I'll let you know right away!
    Thing is I don't have any of my GEN IV games right now, but I can get my Platinum when I get home, because I'm pretty sure I have a few eggs on it.
    But I probably won't be home before... in almost two hours or so though, if that's alright? D:
    Oh my god *Facepalm* I'M SO STUPID AGH.
    I'm so so sorry, I didn't see your topic was for Gen IV, while my eggs are on my Black game ;A; Stupid stupid meeee x_______x
    If you can't trade now, then you'll have to wait a while, I have to go out and do some stuff. I shall be back within an hour
    Haha, yeah I tried to leave a few clues so people wouldn't feel cheated when she turned on them. The mirror (she stared "blankly, disenterested"), the sun (a middle-eastern woman getting SUNBURNT?), her red hair (not normal for her nationality, but the color typically attributed to Lilith), and of course the name and the fact that she's from what is today called Iraq.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom