• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
1:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's the best part about their vision is that less then 1% of the computing is done through the servers. Literally none of the game needs to run online, and is quite competent on most computers.
    Yeah its an excuse to get DRM through. They're still spewing it, when hilariously enough they also are open for mods. Best part? They openly supported them minutes after the offline mod. Disgraceful really.
    Yup, it's the Oslo Open. A lot of people from Sweden and the UK will be there too apparently.

I will check out the castle. Castles are something that sound very worth checking out. I should have time, hopefully we'll end up spending at least a week there. Not necessarily in the city, but out and about.
    Well I don't really have any details right now because I just agreed to do it, but we're going for a kendo tournament in Oslo. We are probably going to spend a few more days there and do several other things since it's a very long way to travel just for a kendo tournament, but I'm not sure what yet.
    Yeah holy fuck, I'm already trying to bring this up to multiple moderators. Seriously, I've never seen any mod close a thread because they didn't like the topic. It wasn't even anything near flaming or anything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom