• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
hurristat
Local time
5:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• aw, well thanks, i guess i'll trust you then c:
    it sure is! well, i can't play it very well because i've only just started, but bass guitar and i'm on drums for one song but gosh i'm bad at it ;v; do you play any?
    its pretty much always down for me accept on wednesdays because band practice <333
    well i hope it's good ;w;
    real life and paywalls always seem to get into the way of everything don;t they ;;;; and oh great!
    Trying to get active again too. I'm full time at least, though I'm still only working the FB.

My AA is done, I'm trying to move up in my job, and I'm hoping to get Kelsey here within the month. It's been pretty good actually. And I'm now running a 4th ed D&D Game again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom