• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jolty94
Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man! Yeah I definitely am, I never got to play RS since it was during my hiatus from Pokemon! I really enjoyed XY too so I'm sure ORAS will be great. Hopefully there's more post story content though. How about you?
    That's cool, I mostly make friends on my DeviantART page, and usually go here to discuss my thoughts on the Pokemon franchise. Is your favorite Pokemon Jolteon?
    Hey no problem I haven't been on as much now because of uni :( Yeah I started re-watching the whole series from the start a few years ago and when games come out I get them straight away. Best Wishes is so disappointing, it makes me loose interest in the anime >.< LOL. I don't think I can even enter where I live and I don't see the point since I don't play competitively and would get beaten badly LOL. Wow he must be real good then!
    I've been real busy with uni. got so many 2000 word essays due :( also my motherboard died and since it's kinda old I've had to replace my whole pc! How you been? haha yeah I'm i play again we can, I'd be no competition right now since I never play :p
    Yeah I watch online too, either dailymotion or Pokemonepisode.org :) I watch everything online so I'm not sure if they even show it on tv in Australia! LOL. Do you enter the world video game championships? I know Aus wasn't included but I think we are now, I don't think I'd stand a chance if I entered though LOL. I watched it last night too and yeah t was pretty good, I can't believe Ash is letting Trip get the better of him again >.< I think once Charizard returns I can be more happy with Best Wishes :) oh ok yeah I haven't finished the whole game but I've done black tower already! Now I'm just trying to complete my regional pokedex so I can go to the habitat reserve and get the shiny Haxorus! Do you enjoy the Pokemon World Tournament? I love it so much better than the battle frontier in the game!
    Do you prefer the anime or the games better?
    Do you watch them online? I still watch Best Wishes too and the only part I've liked about it so far is Iris's Dragonite and getting to see Cynthia and Dawn again! I actually liked the whole of Johto, I would much prefer to watch that again over easy wishes >.< haha. Yeah majority of the Unova Pokemon don't interest me but the one that I really like is Zoroark mostly just for it's ability :D I actually like the 5th gen games quite a bit though! One day I hope they make a full open world 3D game on Wii u or something, that would be my dream game :D haha. Have you played all the recent games?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom