• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
5:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mostly messages from the editor are just when there's something that needs to be announced, or there's some major news. There's often a while between them. That said, I am looking at writing one soon.
    Hi there. Thank you for the offer. I'm not sure if I want to trade or if I can find my friend code for my own copies of Black 2/White 2. Do you need to find some specific Pokemon?
    Sorry, but I'm quite busy at the moment. I'm not sure that taking on such a project would be a good idea.
    I'm sorry, but I've been busy this week. I haven't had time to check the SUs. I'll see to it now, though.
    Look, Squad, you have to tone down your posts a bit. Things such as forcing Team Plasma to attack you than leave, or randomly introducing an already established character as your sister without checking with me first cannot be tolerated. Consider this a warning.
    If you want to delete your glitch post, just go to "Edit Post," click "Delete," check off "Delete Message," and then click "Delete Post."
    Hello, you have one pending thread I am reminding you about: Hunger Games(Pokemon) is awaiting your Pokemon of choice.
    It appears Bee has already approved your request.

Good luck on your journey!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom