G
Local time
3:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You now have a friend request there.

I joined Serebii just to do the Serebii zones when I was done with training.
    I'm not that sure actually, most likely Espeon, Umbreon, or Glaceon.

And the evolution was what I was talking about with Fenn, I just forgot to specify.
    If it were an Eevee I would be as happy as can be. Eevee is definitely my favorite Pokémon. (With the only true competition being Fennekin, if I'm correct and he's Fire/Psychic that is)
    Hadn't noticed that in your post.
    How did you get your starter in a different Poké Ball?

Personally if I don't get a Water type I'd take fire second, since I'm more of a water type trainer and having a type you're strong against is always good.
    Are you looking for anything in particular from your Egg?

And when's yours going to hatch?
    I was looking at your RPing in the Arcane Realm, and I like your writing style, just one thing confuses me.

How can Rose talk?
    Thanks for the welcome.
    I'm really glad I'm finally in, Fizzy Bubbles is my first role-playing game - not counting games that are basically no more than choosing who to kill - so I'm really excited.
    0.0 omg Thank you so much. for your VM. I'd been writing my reply as though it were a trainer's pokemon... I was wondering why PG hadn't mentioned a trainer.
    Thanks for all the lovely birthday messages everyone! Posting this now because this is the first five secs I've had to myself since the day before yesterday ;P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom