• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
CrystaI
Local time
4:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I LOVE Rurouni Kenshin! Great meeting another person who enjoys RK. I have watched all the episodes, the anime movie and the OVA's and I have all 28 volumes and the profile book. ^^; The only RK thing I haven't seen yet is the live action film.

I agree the graphic quality does make a difference in enjoyability. That's probably the reason why older animes don't age well. I stopped caring about Pokemon anime after the second season. I still watched the latter seasons on TV but it wasn't on my "must watch list." Besides Rurouni Kenshin and Rumiko Takahashi's work, I don't read much manga.
    Not trying to sound rude but I'm surprised you never heard of her. She's one of the most popular manga artist ever. There are even animes based on her work. If you have watched InuYasha, then you have seenjust one of her famous works.
    I love dogs too but cat are number one for me :) No idea at the moment. I just want a fun, loving companion. :)

Are you a fan of Rumiko Takahashi's work?
    She did before I declawed her. I had to keep her away from visitors since she's terrible w/ strangers.

I've been thinking about adopting a cat. Life w/o a kitty can be boring. @_@
    Sorry about the loss of your cats...I know the feeling of loosing your pet. ;_;

Ahh... he sounds so adorable! My cat has a split personality, lol. She turn from a sweet, loving kitty to a mean, hissing cat w/o warning. XD I still loved her though. :)
    No problem. Nice meeting u too. So do have a cat? I used to have one when I was in high school. It was an Egyptian Mau. I loved her so much! Had to leave her w/ my grandma when I began college as neither my parents or I could no longer care for her. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom