Champloo
Local time
11:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I saw, well for now I guess the reasonable thing is showing you my schedule tomorrow. :b
    My priorities are thread checking. Q.Q

And I'd say yes right off the bat but I dunno my damned schedule for this week until tomorrow, but screw it I'll help out as much as I can. :b
    Next giveaway weatherbirds I assume? :b And your timing is oddly perfect considering I was just getting around to answering my VMs. xD
    Yeah, my FC is on the thread (2nd page) in that case, I'll go in the room and wait. I will be in my White first.
    Are you free to trade? And yeah, I meant one in my platinum and one in my white (since I cannot transfer between gens).
    Somehow I never catch you online OTL What time of day are you usually free? Classes start next week so I'm hoping to get this done : )
    Sorry for the late reply, I had a stomach flu. I'm 98% better now though! 8D And as you may have noticed it was closed without issue. :p

And it took two days because I got wayyy into details. And just being apart of the trade community here helps, plus I don't know why users would want to leave us anyways our GTS staff is made of lovely ladies. ;D

Ohh I see, then I'll definitely be sure to look into this sometime next week since I'll be doing morning shifts. Which means more Dolce time in the afternoons! :D/

It's tiring at worse, and I'm a drive-thru cashier at a McDonald's. Not the best thing ever. :b And that sounds like a pretty good plan you have for yourself. o:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom