• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Rainbow Cloud
Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thinking about changing my username again and whether or not I should go back to RainbowCloud. Can't change my username again for ages yet though, I could also change back to ShadowUmbreon, my first username here or try out a new username I've been thinking of trying out. Maybe I should just stick with Dragoniteshy?
    Come on, it's not that hard after all. You made it to Top 3, so if the other two get to win before ya, you'll still win a round in the end. (It may not be 3rd, but you have 12 tries). 5th is hard to accomplish normally, the only way to make it exactly happen is through a "DRAGONITESHY for 5th place!" thing...

If you want it that badly, I can start voting you down as soon as we reach the Top 5 next round :LOL:
    Remember that your "2nd" would be 1st if not for "KAKUNA MATATA FOR CASHIER!" thing :))
    But really, I have never heard of people who like to come 5th (with the exception of some like Burgundy who haven't ever been over 5th, so that's a record :)))
    Good luck to you too! I guess sometimes we have to vote people down in popularity contests...
    I have no clue. Three downs is a no, but one may be possible. It would really help me as well, cuz now I have to down people I like just to vote them up after twelve hours (to make it look eqal)

Still, if everyone downs only one the game will never end:)
    Just too busy. It's Easter here, and everything's in full swing...
    Happy new Username! I like it even more than the previous one, because Dragonite is one of my favorites.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom