T
Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• add me:

5415 0767 0919

adding you now, everything was erased and i got a new fc
    Give me it just in case. My DS is upstairs so I'll have to double check. they may have been wiped out. Have 7 fodder, giving you a bonus mon for free.
    If you're here, I can trade in about 20 minutes.

And well, you'll be making a good salary soon so it is worth it!
    Hey a shorter summer but it will be worth it! I will be online until about 10:30 am eastern tomorrow then i wont be online the rest of tomorrow. :/
    We will catch each other im sure at some point
    Can you trade now?
    Wow, well at least you're almost done! And sort of, I am a captain on the cross country team so lots of training over the summer and I work part time.
    Omg the natures I absolutely hate are the negative attack on a Pokemon like Breloom with high attack. D8
    I've been out of school over a week, gotta love college :)
    I'll clone them all soon. Just need to find black1 to do the cloning. The DS was under the passenger seat of my car lmao i hope it still works.
    Found my old DS I will make you clones of the Pokemon. I hope we can arrange a time for you to accept them. :) Just write back if you still need them, and if you do, I will proceed to go and clone them. Today is a good day
    I've been good. Finals week this week so I am cramming atm.

And yeah I think that is why it wasn't working. Have someone try now and let me know :)
    Never Going Back - SailorTralfamadore90 - Mad Men [Archive of Our Own]

Feel free to leave any comments/suggestions if you want!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom