Glitchipedia
Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I heard about the Rouge's Gallery reboot idea back in November. I played Zane back in the day, but I lost my old account because I was lazy and my old Email died. I was hoping we could discuss Rouge's Gallery things in the future.
    Thank ya! What's not to love about a ferocious wolverine with a mane of shooting flames? I've liked Typhlosion ever since I saw and heard its Crystal sprite lower its head and roar at me in glorious 8-bit.
    Simpler to use, models are quite easy to import if you know what you're doing (same thing as putting them in the old Garry's Mods), and with proper knowledge you can make quite excellent pieces, since Valve was using it for those short movies. All in all, somewhat easy to use, though you should get people with experience to utilize it efficiently.
    Source Filmmaker. Know all those "Meet the Team" shorts? (If not: Meet the Medic - YouTube) They were made in that, as where these Sonic things, but these are by fans: [SFM] Best Sonic Creations! - YouTube

Some show that, with some actually decent with the program, it could be a viable option for you. I've got the software, since it's free, and I'm learning it, but you should pro'ly get someone good with it :L

EDIT: Also, here's a Pokémon thing to show SFM can handle the odd dimensions of the Pokémon [SFM] Pokemon Mystery Metro - YouTube
    Hey Glitch, did you ever find a way to make that 3D animated series of your academy? If not, I MIGHT have a solution...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom