• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Destructive Idiot
Local time
8:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Students are just arriving there at twilight, and people are probably hungry after a long journey. Classes don't officially start til the day after.
    That's better, your accepted! Be sure to read up to the current point before you post, K.
    Alright, I guess I'll check it out (sorry if this is a late reply, I had to do some homework AND play for my school's Band today)
    I don't kill characters unless someone quits or I kick them out.

I haven't had a whole lot of free time recently, so I didn't have time to keep up with someone else's RP (you can see how slow mine is going) but I might go check it out if I can. Thanks for telling me :)
    Oh, If you're still looking for a CO-GM, I'd be perfectly happy to lend a hand!
    I really don't wanna sound like THAT guy, but you usually wait for a certain amount of sign ups before posting the start up....
    Hey, I'm kind of trying to keep all the trainers in the same (general) area, and you happen to be out on Route 22 judging from your post. It would be appreciated if you could fix this.

Thank you,
    Tye Taylors
    Ooo well thanks so much for telling me where everyone is. I'll try to thrown myself in their the best I can. I got to be careful tho because Hilbert seems to be a really serious role player while I just rp for fun. :)
    Yep, that's right. Everyone's in Astray Forest and we're currently fighting an angry Gothitelle who's allied with Darkrai
    Just wanna let you know that I'm willing to take you on in the URPG. :p I saw your post in the Trainer Station.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom