• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jyo
Local time
8:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same for me, I don't even watch the anime anymore. I spend most of my time on DeviantART and Skype nowadays, and post here whenever new Pokemon news comes.
    It's probably because Pokemon isn't anywhere near as popular as it was back in the 90's, in fact, it's more popular in South Korea than it is in the US right now. In fact, most non-American franchises are rare to see in American stores, instead, it's all American-bred franchises like Transformers and My Little Pony, which I am rather "meh" to most of the time in comparison to Japanese franchises.

If I had the materials and knew how to, I would hand-craft a Buizel or Floatzel plush.
    You're so lucky, I only have two Pokemon plushes: Oshawott and Mienshao, I cannot get any others because 1. I can never find them in stores, and 2. I'm forbidden from buying things online unless they are for school purposes.

I barely have any Pokemon merchandise to be fair, other than the games and a bunch of old trading cards.
    I usually always have to have a water type on my team, usually Buizel/Floatzel or the Oshawott family, if it's not that, it's usually Vaporeon or the water type starter in generations before Gen 4 and 5. In my early years of playing the games I tried patterning off of Ash's current team at that time, but later on I constructed my own teams.

I used a Watchog in Black 1, I used it to defeat Ghetsis believe it or not (and often tell that to people whenever they bash on the Pokemon), though it's not on my team in that game anymore because I needed to make room for another Pokemon at that time.
    Wow, I'm surprised to see another Watchog fan here, I find it severely underrated to be honest

My bottom 10:
    10. Phione
    9. Tangrowth
    8. Garbodor
    7. Vanilluxe
    6. Dugtrio
    5. Exeggutor
    4. Probopass
    3. Klinklang
    2. Stunfisk
    1. Voltorb
    Not all my favorite Pokemon are mustelids though, but less than half of them are:
    1. Floatzel
    2. Mienshao
    3. Ninetales
    4. Lucario
    5. Serperior
    6. Dewott
    7. Weavile
    8. Zoroark
    9. Excadrill
    10. Jolteon
    I'm basically the same, I cannot play the game unless Buizel and Floatzel are on my team, probably because I don't like most other Water types besides the Oshawott family, otherwise I cannot play the game with the same enthtusiasm unless they are available to me at some point.

I also like using other mustelid based Pokemon such as Mienshao and Weavile.
    My favorite Pokemon is Floatzel, Dewott is my 6th favorite Pokemon. I only own an Oshawott plush however, cannot find any Buizel or Floatzel, or even Dewott or Samurott plushes out there. I should tell you Floatzel isn't very popular, which is a wonder I cannot find any merchandise for it.
    Hey there, it's cool to see another person who loves all the otter Pokemon (both the Buizel and Oshawott line)
    If anyone curious, the profile pic is me, in real life, just showing off my love of Pokemon. I'll change it once in a while with a more recent pic of me. I'm 27 years old - die hard Pokemon & Metal fan.
    You can tell me the usernames in PM. What's your last.fm? You might have seen me on that site.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom