• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• four-legged pokemon is my favorite as well. It kinda is scary to me, the pokemon with two feet like Infernape. Any thing that is not two or four-legged which are usually fish or something I don't like. My favorite character is May. I don't know why. I just like the personality of her. I love her pokemon set up to. Very unique. :)
    I totally agree with you there. I watched the whole pokemon series up to present day and I never really admired the three first eevee evolutions. Recently tho, I started to like flareon a bit more. One pokemon I just hate is Jolteon. I hate it's cry and it's look. I like the other's in certain ways but nothing about Jolteon I like.
    Glaceon I fell in love with right away. I saw May have one and it was so pretty and it's cry was adorable. I really like the two late eeveeutions.

Vaporeon is alright. I am not a fan of sea looking pokemon so I am not a fan of most water type pokemon.
    My order is: Eevee, Glaceon, Leafeon, Umbreon, Flareon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, I don't know to much about Sylveon, so it is last.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom