D
Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• four-legged pokemon is my favorite as well. It kinda is scary to me, the pokemon with two feet like Infernape. Any thing that is not two or four-legged which are usually fish or something I don't like. My favorite character is May. I don't know why. I just like the personality of her. I love her pokemon set up to. Very unique. :)
    I totally agree with you there. I watched the whole pokemon series up to present day and I never really admired the three first eevee evolutions. Recently tho, I started to like flareon a bit more. One pokemon I just hate is Jolteon. I hate it's cry and it's look. I like the other's in certain ways but nothing about Jolteon I like.
    Glaceon I fell in love with right away. I saw May have one and it was so pretty and it's cry was adorable. I really like the two late eeveeutions.

Vaporeon is alright. I am not a fan of sea looking pokemon so I am not a fan of most water type pokemon.
    My order is: Eevee, Glaceon, Leafeon, Umbreon, Flareon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, I don't know to much about Sylveon, so it is last.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom