• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
8:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Disney Store...
    They've taken so much of my money I swear I should own some stock in the company. lol
    Especially now that they sell Marvel stuff.

Well I guess we both taught our family a very important lesson: Unintentional whining will get us what we want. >:D
    As for your cosplay idea, I'd be totally down to play Turbo since we're both short and have a hideous smile. D:
    Sugar Rush cosplay would be amazing! Especially if you each got your own replica go kart.

Unfortunately I'm not creative enough for cosplay. I once tried to cosplay as N and the only reaction I got was "Dude you don't even have green hair".
    Elementary school children can be so cruel...

Anyway, I ended up receiving Wreck it Ralph on Blu Ray as a birthday present this year since I wouldn't shut up about how much I liked it once I saw it.
    No way, that's awesome!

Believe it or not, I didn't even see Wreck It Ralph until it was released on Blu Ray. Partly because I didn't think it'd be any good, given that in the past movies based on video game adaptions have sucked 99% of the time. I was so wrong about this one, I loved it!

And of course Vanellope, even though she's voiced by Sara Silverman she still brought out a bunch of daws out of me XD
    Hey thanks for the friend add, really appreciate it :)

Didn't even notice Vanellope was your avatar til now, I love her! XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom