• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
7:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Piano player, huh?
    Same here. My piano exam's in 10 days, and it's (my piano teacher tell me) the worst I'll ever do. And I haven't practiced much. I'm screwed...
    Just letting you know, your post on the Fizzy Bubbles registration thread isn't correct, you might want to look at it again (along with the example at the beginning.)
    To message somebody you PM or post it on their page.

The tittle is Littlest Pet Shop.
    Sorry for my last PM and for typing to you here. I was really mean in my PM. I think I am just grumpy today. PM me tomorrow, I'm going to take a nap. Maybe that will make me feel better. I'm sorry. :(
    If the reason why you don't want to be PM'ed or VM'ed is because you want to actually do something in the forums, then I completely understand. I'm sorry to bug you in the VM but please don't tell me to stop writing something. If you don't want to be PM'ed or VM'ed, then just don't reply to me back until you are ready to talk again. It's a huge little thing that bothers me. I thought I should let you know.

For the future tho. I know I talk a lot and your not the only person who told me to basically shut it. I need to respect you guys wishes because I hate being told to shut up in any way you say it. For now on I will only talk to you if you talk to me first. That way, I won't talk out a storm. If I send you a reply and then you send me one etc., and you want to stop the chat. Please don't reply rather then saying I am leaving. Sorry if I sounded a little mean right there.

Hope there is no hard feelings. I will start now and not reply until you do. Thanks. :)
    no the avatar is up in the corner by the username. thats ok. i know that feeling when i first joined
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom