• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
5:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• add me:

5415 0767 0919

adding you now, everything was erased and i got a new fc
    Give me it just in case. My DS is upstairs so I'll have to double check. they may have been wiped out. Have 7 fodder, giving you a bonus mon for free.
    If you're here, I can trade in about 20 minutes.

And well, you'll be making a good salary soon so it is worth it!
    Hey a shorter summer but it will be worth it! I will be online until about 10:30 am eastern tomorrow then i wont be online the rest of tomorrow. :/
    We will catch each other im sure at some point
    Can you trade now?
    Wow, well at least you're almost done! And sort of, I am a captain on the cross country team so lots of training over the summer and I work part time.
    Omg the natures I absolutely hate are the negative attack on a Pokemon like Breloom with high attack. D8
    I've been out of school over a week, gotta love college :)
    I'll clone them all soon. Just need to find black1 to do the cloning. The DS was under the passenger seat of my car lmao i hope it still works.
    Found my old DS I will make you clones of the Pokemon. I hope we can arrange a time for you to accept them. :) Just write back if you still need them, and if you do, I will proceed to go and clone them. Today is a good day
    I've been good. Finals week this week so I am cramming atm.

And yeah I think that is why it wasn't working. Have someone try now and let me know :)
    Never Going Back - SailorTralfamadore90 - Mad Men [Archive of Our Own]

Feel free to leave any comments/suggestions if you want!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom