• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
WinterVines
Local time
1:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On the other hand, if it's a Ghost-type like Gastly or Shuppet, both of which are made of...ectoplasm?...would it just rip a hunk of that out, which would quickly dissipate, leaving the Ghost in one piece but damaged?

You can see where I'm going with this, can't you...
    Ah. Makes sense. One last question, though. Is there a problem with a technique that, if used against a real-world animal, could possibly maim them? The technique I'm thinking of is using Agility to boost speed, dashing past the opponent, using Bite, and hanging on while traveling. Sharp enough teeth and strong enough jaw would probably seriously hurt the victim.
    Ah, well. I can dream. But would something like Dragon Tail send the foe "blasting off again?" (References! Woot!)
    Quick question about the run-do phazing moves like Roar work to scare off wild Pokemon in the Park the same way they work in the games?
    Creative writing sounds great! Lots of writing and opportunities to get your imagination and creativity flowing there xD I just have the usual major subjects for High School or 8th grade rather (English, Math, Science, Social Studies, Filipino, Computer) then a few minor ones like PE, Music, Home Economics, stuff like that. Same subjects as last year (and will be the same until 12th grade, in fact xD) except for our Electives, Geometry instead of Speech this year. ^_^
    It's pretty good, I guess - just needed a little bit of time to adjust and stuff but it's fine now ^_^ We aren't drowning in homework and stuff just yet, though I think that'll be coming around soon XD Thanks for asking :) How about you? How are your classes?
    Hey Winter, is it alright if I end my run early? ^_^ School's just bogging me down a bit and it has been going on for quite some time now, so yeah... :>
    All right, cool. I'll add the stuff I just bought from the shop a couple days ago to that list for when I start up the next RP. Just trying to figure out whether I want to grab a Ground-type first (I'm planning for the Power Plant).

Pidgey! Pidgey-pidgey!

Greetings! You have received (1) Battle notification!

It is your send in this battle.

Have a good day, Trainer!

[SPOILER]

EDIT: Regarding the order in which Sandstorm damage and the healing effect of Wish take place, I have tested it on Pokémon Showdown:

Turn 2
    Tyranitar used Stone Edge!
    The foe's Blissey lost 58.4–60.4% of its health!
    The foe's Blissey used Wish!
    The sandstorm rages.
    The foe's Blissey is buffeted by the sandstorm!
    The foe's Blissey restored HP using its Leftovers!

Turn 3
    Morrucai: lmao im gunna ko you
    fabledsheep: protect nigg
    The foe's Blissey used Protect!
    The foe's Blissey protected itself!
    Tyranitar used Stone Edge!
    The foe's Blissey protected itself!
    The sandstorm rages.
    The foe's Blissey is buffeted by the sandstorm!
    Blissey's wish came true!
    The foe's Blissey restored HP using its Leftovers!

If there are no flaws with how end of turn effects work on Pokemon Showdown then Sandstorm deals damage first before Wish can heal.
    Yeah, everyone's been doing a fantastic job with the ECC and being active and everything so I'd like to do a double pay for this fortnight.
    I didn't really forget. I'd posted in Smiles' run but didn't notice Black Reaper had replied. I'd appreciate if they had a mention system or something similar onsite as I don't check my e-mails often. :p
    Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. My internet access was shaky for the last two days, but it's better now. I actually didn't notice that he didn't post and am doing it now.
    Hey, thanks for showing concern! But I'm finally caught up with everything life-related, and can easily get back to doing all of this. If anything strange comes up, I'll be sure to let you know!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom