• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Kyuuketsuki
Local time
3:40 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pretty much the same, universtiy has ben pretty tough xD and job can be a bit of a hassle at times but it works at least.
    Since post is still getting approved...basically posted that I can help find out your Safari. My FC is 4957-2173-9539.
    For one I don't have a 3DS so I can't play it xD two I don't know when it'll be coming out in my country, three I don't know if my parents will even buy it for me, and four I don't know how much it'll be xD
    I'll try xD I wanna try and get another chapter ready before the self nomination period ends. On that note I also wanted to write a sort of prequel oneshot for XY.
    I'm good, I've been having to study for the last few days cause I've got exams. Even though I really wanna write -w-
    No I want to xD, it's just right now I don't have time to read anything really
    Uh...don't ask XD; I've been working on it and it's halfway done, but I haven't found the time to finish it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom