• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Taco
Local time
9:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's still gonna be in three years, and I know it's gonna be rather hard, but I'm aiming for it! And thanks! I'll ask for help whenever I might need it.
    We have AP classes at Alvarez. My class situation is pretty confusing. I'm taking Ag classes as well as classes that'll boost me for valedictorian in a few years. I might be a sophomore soon, but many things stil confuse me about HS...
    Well, I did sign up for GATE History and English, but I have no idea what I'm gonna take next year since we never had our meetings with the counselors... (I swear, crackheads run everything here...)
    I bet you'll be back to seeing us in there over there summer. No one can stay away for long. :p

I think it may be a mix of both anxiety and a cold, but mostly the cold. I'm actually incredibly relieved there's only a bit of school left to go with and I've been trying my best wherever I can. And yeah, high school finals for Biology, US History, Algebra, and ELA. I should be fine on them though, but thanks for the offer. :3c

EDIT: Forgot to mention, Spanish as well.
    I've been on summer vacation since May 30th. Pretty boring, indeed...

Imma be a high school sophomore in August. Class of 2016, baby!
    Well, while I am posting these messages from mobile, I haven't really been going on using the computer. And I haven't really had much computer access. I pretty much use the mobile just to check on notifications...
    Yeah, I was, and I'll be returning to that in about a month too. xP
    Could be better, I feel pretty sick and have a ton of work to do along with studying for finals. How about you?
    I mostly just VM, but I loiter around Entertainment, Inc. every now and then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom