• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
hurristat
Local time
6:33 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im trying to act as young as I can but with my height and the problems of puberty its not so easy.
    Oh heeeeeey...
    Yeah, that particular Oddish card has, like... one of the best illustrations. I love it so much.
    Hmm? Nah, depositing it, then counting the clock tics and then turning it off at (hopefully) the exact right time. It makes it so that, while the Pokemon goes onto the GTS, it also rolls back your game save to when you still had the Pokemon in your party. So, since GTS exists in real time, the one that went up stays up.

I clone on Pearl, since it doesn't work on Platinum. They fixed it.

- Tyros
    Why yes that is my internet handle =)

It sounds creative enough to be unknown outside... the people who know what it is XD
    Tis okay. Anyways, do you have one of those HUGE airsoft pistols? I do, and its good for long-range shooting, believe it or not! :ksmile:
    No problem! I dont really have much to do anyway, so i like it when people ask me to do things, ofcourse you were asking anyone, but that still counts ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom